Saturday, November 2, 2013

iMessage- How to get imessage to work after ios 7 update?


ios 7 update fix imessage

After updating my phone to ios7 everything seemed fine up until I wanted to send imessage .

Every time I tried to enable it by using my apple id and password it will send back an error saying "cannot connect to account blah blah blah" after trying several times with wifi and 4g I decided it was time to do something else.
  1. I reset the network settings
  2. I did a "hard boot" on the phone this is when you hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until the phone turns off and comes back on, when you see the apple logo come back release the buttons.
That did it afterwards I tried to enter my apple id and password to set up imessage and it worked first try for those that don't know where to do this you go to settings>messages.

If imessage is activated the phone will not prompt you to do so!

Now simply enter your carrier settings for your network and viola!

If for any reasons your power button / home button are not working NJ Phone Fix can help you with that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment